Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Acceptance



The last check I received was for 45.00. 
We use some to take care of ourselves and, we feel sorry for and maybe give a little to those who have nothing. I’ve earned very little since I received my B.S.  I am one who owns nothing and I am currently not employed.

I was  a part-time worker for the last three years at one job where I earned 8.25 per hour working approximately 3 hours a day 3 to 4 days a week never totaling more than 20 hours over a two week period. I also worked as a part-time math tutor for about five months earning 14.00 per hour working 10 hours per week, with both jobs I earned less than 300.00 a week. 

We relieve them of that responsibility they feel to keep us in our place and we just gave them what they want. We still have to deal with broken hearts, bodies and minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah?

Tweets by @hotchocolatefox